From permanent remote working to return-to-work arrangements, it’s important for companies to develop wellbeing initiatives that are tailored to a dispersed, multigenerational workforce. In this session, Australia and New Zealand’s top companies will share how they are supporting their hybrid workforce through accessible and flexible options.
- How can companies structure return-to-work arrangements to promote collaboration and innovation within teams?
- Providing access and support to employees in different work environments
- Leveraging HR analytics to measure, monitor, and assess workplace wellbeing
- Examples of the latest technology and tools to drive awareness and engagement on wellbeing initiatives
- There’s no place like home: Replicating work-from-home setup in the office