Teams with strong resilience have the capacity to adapt and overcome challenges in times of uncertainty. With such a diverse workforce, how can you develop resilience and reliability across all levels of an organisation?
- Adapting to employees’ expectations and needs to create trust
- Developing the critical skills and an agile mindset for a remote workforce to learn and adapt
- Creating a culture of support, understanding, and acceptance of mental health discussions
- Implementing resilience workshops, wellbeing training, mental health first aid and stress management courses
- Navigating new flexible work arrangements to support employees