Mental health can be a sensitive topic, and it’s important to approach conversations with caution and care. This session will cover strategies and resources to normalise and encourage conversations about mental health.
- How to communicate support with authenticity and empathy
- Promoting engagement and self-care through mental health resources
- Developing early intervention strategies and understanding when to bring in professional assistance
- Tips to reduce stigma on discussing mental illness
- Creating a safe environment for distressed individuals working remotely